If any of the following are true you need to get an international clearance
- you are not an Australian Citizen and have never played football for a club previously
- you are not an Australian Citizen and you last played football for a club in another country
- you are an Australian Citizen and you last played football for a club in another country
To get an international clearance (ITC) you will need to provide the following information to the registrations officer (email@example.com
- a copy of your passport
- a copy of your visa (email from the Australian Government is fine)
- last country you played football in
- name of the club you last played for
- FFA number (see below)
- United States of America citizens also need to complete a USA ITC clearance form (download)
- a statutory declaration stating you have never played football for a club previously (if applicable)
To get an FFA number go to http://www.myfootballclub.com.au/
- Click on the 'Register Now' link
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Player Registration'
- Click on 'Click here to create an FFA account'
- Read and acknowledge the Terms and Conditions by selecting the tick-box and clicking 'Next'
- Enter your personal details (ensure that all fields are marked with an asterisk are entered)
- Select 'Create Account'
- Your FFA ID Number will then be emailed to the email address you listed when creating your FFA ID Number.
For information regarding statutory declarations go to http://www.ag.gov.au/Publications/Pages/Statutorydeclarations.aspx