Women's Registration Process
Registration night will be held at some point in March 2012. In the meantime, the following information is available about the registration process.
Registration with MUSC (Women's Division) requires these key steps:
1) Registering with My Football Club - an online registration procedure for players to register to play for Melbourne University Soccer Club, including affiliations with FFA and FFV (further details below). A fee deposit of $181 (being the FFV fee charged to the club per player) for all players must be made by Round 1. The remainder of fees must be made by Round 2, unless other arrangements are made with our treasurer (Jess Kelly).
2) Read our club code of conduct.
3) Read and sign MUSC (Women's Division) Player Agreement, witnessed by a committee member.
4) Fill in MUSA (Melbourne University Sports Association) form and hand to Madeleine Horey (Secretary).
5) New players should take a copy of our player handbook.
If you missed registration night, you should contact the club immediately at email@example.com to arrange completion of these steps, and to pick up any shorts/socks/fundraising items required. All of these steps must be completed to play in our club this season.
The online registration process::
To create your My Football Club account, follow these steps:
1) Go to www.myfootballclub.com.au
2) Click on 2012 Registrations. On the next page, click 2012 Player Registration link on right hand side
3) There are 2 options:
A) If you self-registered via My Football Club in2011, click the top option, and enter your FFA number and password.
B) If you did not self register in 2011, click the bottom option. You will then be asked whether you have played football in Australia in the last 5 years, or are completely new to football. Choose appropriate option and follow instructions.
If you need to retrieve your password, you must use the email address that you are registered with. If you no longer have this access to this email address, contact FFA (see note below).
NOTE: If you cannot locate your FFA number or retrieve your password, you will need to call FFV (02) 8020 4199. DO NOT create a new account if you have been registered within the last 5 years.
4) Once account is created, update any personal/contact details and click on 'Proceed with Registration'.
5) Type in our club name - 'Melbourne University Soccer Club' - to select registration options, under the 'select registration' tab select 'Player' option, and then click on the relevant fee category. Click 'Add' and then 'Next'. Click on 'Invoice Me' to complete this part.
6) You should read and acknowledge the FFA/FFV terms and conditions. Once you have answered all the questions, click 'Save' then 'Next' and provide any relevant medical history.
7) This completes the online registration process. We will then approve your registration through the online system once your $181 has been paid in cash to our registrar/treasurer, or into electronically into our club bank account (email/ask us for these details).
If you are an international player (i.e. NOT an Australian citizen, or have been playing football internationally), then you need to contact the registrar (Adrienne Heslop) ASAP (if you have already filled in forms and given them to her, ignore this). You will need to fill out an International Clearance form in order to play. These can take 1 month to clear, and you will not be allowed to play until it is done. So please speak to Adrienne or hand back your forms ASAP, so that we can arrange for these clearances before the season starts.