MUSC WINE DRIVE 2010
When you are next ordering wine for presents or for yourself why not help out the club you play for as well. For every order placed your club, MUSC receives 12.5% to help us along.
There is some value to be had, with quality wines amongst the list and if you want assistance with your choices you can even ring Tony (the proprietor) and he'll assist you. You are likely to pay double the price if you buy these wines from any of the shops (including Dan Murphys)! Killara Estate
is a good vineyard (rated a 4.5 star by James Halliday) and their shiraz is superb. Shiraz is a 94, the pinot 90 and the chardy 92, so all in all a good offering.Clifford Bay
award winning drop: Cuisine Magazine Sauvignon Blanc Tasting – 5 Stars, New Zealand International Wine Show – Silver,Old Mill Estate
another good vineyard, Rose rated a 93+ by Phillip White, Independent Weekly.Mike Press
, great Adelaide Hills vineyard! Cab Sauv 91 and gold medal winner Royal Melbourne ShowWirruna Estate
is a 3.5 star winery with some interesting grape varietals at competitive prices.
- Buy any dozen wines from The Valley Cellar Door and receive 1 bottle of 2008 Mike Press Sauvignon Blanc FREE. Value $ 12.00
- Free Delivery - (Metro Melb) with every minimum order of 12 bottles
So, all you need to do is:
1. Download an order form from here
2. Place your order with The Valley Cellardoor (delivery takes approx. 4-5 working days)
3. At the end of the month the club gets 12.5% of all orders paid for
So, support your club and enjoy fantastic wine at super prices.