- Community sport is open for all ages, training and competition.
- There are no limits to group sizes.
- Spectators are welcome to attend, with no limits on group sizes or crowds.
- Face masks are required indoors. Masks are also recommended outdoors if you can’t physically distance.
- The University of Melbourne require that anyone participating in University activities, on- or off-campus, must be fully vaccinated (https://www.unimelb.edu.au/coronavirus/vaccination-at-unimelb).
- The City of Melbourne have provided pavilion access in pre-season for storage and toilet use only.
MUSC COVIDSafe Plan (reviewed 19/01/2022)
MUSC’s COVIDSafe Plan for the Southern Pavilion/Princes Park.
Football Victoria Return to Play Conditions
Football Victoria release updated Return to Play conditions for Victorian clubs as required. These mandatory conditions have been built within the framework provided by Sport & Recreation Victoria (SRV), in correlation with the latest Government advice.